I don't know about everyone else, but I am absolutely loving the fact that it is somehow basically summertime in New England! Today, it got up to at least 86 degrees. In March. And I am totally not complaining.
All this warm weather makes me want to run out and buy tons of new dresses. I like to spend my time in dresses whenever I can. What can I say? I'm crazily girly.
Right now, Victoria's Secret has a bunch of their Bra Top Dresses on sale! They're all 20% off for a limited time. So now is def the time to stock up.
I've always found their dresses to be really flattering. They also come in tons of different colors, so once you find THE PERFECT DRESS, you can grab it in a couple other colors too.
My fave find is their Drape-Front Dress. It gathers in at all the right places and does everything in its power to give you an amazing hourglass figure. And really, who doesn't want that?! The Coral Kiss hue (pictured) is my fave, but there are about ten different choices.
The best part? This particular dress is on sale right now for $31.60. All you have to do is enter the code 20STYLE at checkout. Pretty amazing, right?
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- Shameless Self Promotion
- The Look For Less: Bow Rings
- Super Adorable Clutch for Spring!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Pants You Can Eat Off Of
- The Prettiest Dress I've Seen In a While
- Beauty Boo-Boo: Impress Nails (I'm NOT Impressed!)...
- Super Cute Spring Dress ON SALE!
- My New Obsession: BB Becker's "It's Okay" Bracelet...
- Five Fast Ways to Dry Your Nail Polish
- Sniff This: Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Touch
- Fashion Faux Pas: Wearing Crocs to the Gym
- Cotton Candy Nails: So Good You'll WANT To Bite Th...
- Fashion Faux Pas: Is That A Keyboard In Your Pants...
- Springtime Shoes (It's Not Too Early to Look!)
- Jackie’s Corner: How to Dress Well on a Budget
- ▼ March (15)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)