I seriously wonder if there's some sort of black magic behind Victoria's Secret's fragrances--I've yet to find one I don't like!
Their latest, Very Sexy Touch, is absolutely amazing. I've been a fan of the Very Sexy line for a while, so when I heard about the latest addition to the fam, needless to say I was crazily excited!
First of all, let's talk about the bottle. I've always been obsessed with pretty perfume bottles (okay, let's be honest: who doesn't love a cute bottle?!) and this fragrance doesn't disappoint. The bottle is super-sleek, with a gorgey mix of bright raspberry and hot metallic gold. The modern VS logo takes center stage. It's a bold-looking and sexy.
Here's a breakdown of the what's in fragrance:
A FRUITY-FLORAL FRAGRANCE TOP--Juicy Red Pear, Honeysuckle, Gilded Apricot, Fresh Citrus
MIDDLE--Vanilla Orchid Blossom, Blooming Magnolia, White Peony, Italian Iris
DRY-DOWN--Vanilla Bean, Creamy Coconut, Clean Vetiver, Amber Wood, Musk
The scent itself is very seductive and tempting, without smelling overbearing. It's a fairly light scent that's perfect for the upcoming season change. It's not heavy, and people won't smell you a mile away (FYI: that's a good thing!), but those around you will be enticed and want to get closer.
Basically, it's great man-bait.
You can buy the collection in stores or online. The Eau de Parfum ranges from $42-$62, the Fragrance Mist is $25, and the Body Lotion is $20.
Disclosure: This post contains a sample product sent for consideration by a PR firm. My priority is to you, and I honor that commitment by being honest! If you have any questions about this, please email me.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- Shameless Self Promotion
- The Look For Less: Bow Rings
- Super Adorable Clutch for Spring!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Pants You Can Eat Off Of
- The Prettiest Dress I've Seen In a While
- Beauty Boo-Boo: Impress Nails (I'm NOT Impressed!)...
- Super Cute Spring Dress ON SALE!
- My New Obsession: BB Becker's "It's Okay" Bracelet...
- Five Fast Ways to Dry Your Nail Polish
- Sniff This: Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Touch
- Fashion Faux Pas: Wearing Crocs to the Gym
- Cotton Candy Nails: So Good You'll WANT To Bite Th...
- Fashion Faux Pas: Is That A Keyboard In Your Pants...
- Springtime Shoes (It's Not Too Early to Look!)
- Jackie’s Corner: How to Dress Well on a Budget
- ▼ March (15)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)