Since I'm so crazily girly, I'm always looking for cute jewelry. I'm particularly in love the bows. There's really nothing girlier than a little silver bow. I have a couple necklaces that feature dainty bows, but I've really always wanted a ring.
Pictured above, I have a couple of gorgey bow rings. I'd love to wear either of them (or let's be serious--both at the same time!) Unfortunately, my budget simply won't allow that.
On the left is a beautiful ring by Stackable Expressions. I absolutely LOVE it. The bad news? It's on sale for about $140. The regular price is a steep $300. It's a pretty ring, but I just can't imagine shelling out that kind of cash for it.
So I found a fab alternative. On the right is a fab ring from Forever21. The cost? Under $2. Pretty amazing, right?!
I love finding great deals! Yippee!!
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- Shameless Self Promotion
- The Look For Less: Bow Rings
- Super Adorable Clutch for Spring!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Pants You Can Eat Off Of
- The Prettiest Dress I've Seen In a While
- Beauty Boo-Boo: Impress Nails (I'm NOT Impressed!)...
- Super Cute Spring Dress ON SALE!
- My New Obsession: BB Becker's "It's Okay" Bracelet...
- Five Fast Ways to Dry Your Nail Polish
- Sniff This: Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Touch
- Fashion Faux Pas: Wearing Crocs to the Gym
- Cotton Candy Nails: So Good You'll WANT To Bite Th...
- Fashion Faux Pas: Is That A Keyboard In Your Pants...
- Springtime Shoes (It's Not Too Early to Look!)
- Jackie’s Corner: How to Dress Well on a Budget
- ▼ March (15)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)