Sunday, June 23, 2013
I'm just tickled pink to announce that there's a special holiday that celebrates the color pink! Today is officially National Pink Day. Being overly obsessed with pink myself, this is pretty big news.
The day is simply a special day to bust out your face pink doodads and look fabulous.
Personally, I like to celebrate the day by purchasing a new pink item to add to my already pink-filled wardrobe.
Enzo Angiolini Scarla Suede Pumps. They're the most gorgeous pink shoes I've ever seen in my entire life. The $80 price tag is a little scary...but hey! Pink Day only comes around once a year!
So let out your inner girlie-girl and celebrate National Pink Day in style!
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- Where’s my Chauffeur?
- A Necklace That REALLY Makes a Statement!
- Surprise!! It's a Fashionable Lunch Tote!
- Happy National Pink Day!
- My Fabulous Gemvara Creation
- Kiss My Face Peace Soap (and a GIVEAWAY!!!)
- Morning Beauty Routine Time Savers
- Perfectly Patterned Paisley Dress
- Ouidad's New Color Sense Collection
- How to Apply False Eyelashes
- Lip Balm + Lip Gloss = My New Best Friend!
- Fashion Faux Pas: The Fanny Pack...is Back?
- Life's a Peach!
- Rainbow Honey Goes FAB For Summer!
- Happy Birthday to My Favorite Sister!
- ▼ June (15)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)