Color + Care Liquid Lip Balm, my lippy collection has grown even more.
I was actually really excited to try these out. Almay doesn't usually disappoint me, especially when it comes to their fab glosses and balms. This particular product is a hybrid formula that has the pigment and shine of a gloss, and the texture and moisturizing properties of a lip balm.
That's right. A hybrid lip product. We've come so far.
As expected, I am head-over-heels in love with the balm. The colors are all pretty sheer. My personal fave hue, Apple-A-Day, looks like a bright candy red in the tube (which looked a little scary to me!), but the result was just a nice red wash over my lips. It's sheer enough that I feel confident that I could apply it sans mirror if I needed to, yet pigmented enough to add a nice pop of color. You can also build up the color, like you would with a lipstick, so you can get whatever look you're going for.
Since this product also works like a balm, it feels amazing on lips. Almost buttery. Love it!
Each tube is about $6. Definitely worth a try!
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- Where’s my Chauffeur?
- A Necklace That REALLY Makes a Statement!
- Surprise!! It's a Fashionable Lunch Tote!
- Happy National Pink Day!
- My Fabulous Gemvara Creation
- Kiss My Face Peace Soap (and a GIVEAWAY!!!)
- Morning Beauty Routine Time Savers
- Perfectly Patterned Paisley Dress
- Ouidad's New Color Sense Collection
- How to Apply False Eyelashes
- Lip Balm + Lip Gloss = My New Best Friend!
- Fashion Faux Pas: The Fanny Pack...is Back?
- Life's a Peach!
- Rainbow Honey Goes FAB For Summer!
- Happy Birthday to My Favorite Sister!
- ▼ June (15)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)