Saturday, June 29, 2013
I change my nail polish nearly as frequently as I change my clothing...actually maybe a bit more. So when I find a polish that I stick with for a few days, it's kind of a big deal.
Summertime to me just screams bright colors. Much as I love neon pink, and other brights out there, I'm really obsessing over blue and turquoise hues.
Essie's Where’s my Chauffeur? polish is exactly what I'm talking about.
The color is fabulous and stands out regardless of what you're wearing. I don't know how, but I've been sporting this color with virtually everything I own and it magically goes with it all!
Each polish retails for $8.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- Where’s my Chauffeur?
- A Necklace That REALLY Makes a Statement!
- Surprise!! It's a Fashionable Lunch Tote!
- Happy National Pink Day!
- My Fabulous Gemvara Creation
- Kiss My Face Peace Soap (and a GIVEAWAY!!!)
- Morning Beauty Routine Time Savers
- Perfectly Patterned Paisley Dress
- Ouidad's New Color Sense Collection
- How to Apply False Eyelashes
- Lip Balm + Lip Gloss = My New Best Friend!
- Fashion Faux Pas: The Fanny Pack...is Back?
- Life's a Peach!
- Rainbow Honey Goes FAB For Summer!
- Happy Birthday to My Favorite Sister!
- ▼ June (15)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)