Saturday, June 15, 2013
There are so many cute options out there. I recently stumbled upon this crazily adorable Paisley Print Lace Trim Tank Dress from Maurices (love the store!). I'm absolutely smitten with it.
First of all, the cut is super flattering. The lace trim is placed perfectly--right at the tiniest part of all womens' bods (the natural waistline and right below the bustline). That draws the attention to the area, creating the illusion of an hourglass shape that we all strive for.
Secondly, I love love love the print. Paisley is always pretty and I like the fact that it's red. The dress looks like it could almost be vintage--that's how fabulously unique it is.
Some other perks? The dress has adjustable straps, and the top is lightly padded so you can wear it sans bra.
The best part? Each dress is $34.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- Where’s my Chauffeur?
- A Necklace That REALLY Makes a Statement!
- Surprise!! It's a Fashionable Lunch Tote!
- Happy National Pink Day!
- My Fabulous Gemvara Creation
- Kiss My Face Peace Soap (and a GIVEAWAY!!!)
- Morning Beauty Routine Time Savers
- Perfectly Patterned Paisley Dress
- Ouidad's New Color Sense Collection
- How to Apply False Eyelashes
- Lip Balm + Lip Gloss = My New Best Friend!
- Fashion Faux Pas: The Fanny Pack...is Back?
- Life's a Peach!
- Rainbow Honey Goes FAB For Summer!
- Happy Birthday to My Favorite Sister!
- ▼ June (15)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)