Tuesday, June 25, 2013
Surprise!! It's a Fashionable Lunch Tote!
...Except it's not a purse!
This super cute Rachael Ray Pleated Lunch Tote is probably my new favorite thing ever. I only wish that this bag was around back when I actually used lunch boxes. Because I reeeaaally had some ugly ones!
I just love the idea of having a fashionable lunch tote. Think about it--it's the one accessory we don't really think about.
Great jewelry? Check. Perfect shoes? Double check. When it comes to carrying our lunch to work or even a casual outdoor get-together with our BFFs, we just never think to throw our food in anything cute.
The brown paper lunch bag is officially OUT!
Bonus? If you really want to, this lunch tote can double as a purse (which I'm quite tempted to do). Each bag is under $30.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- Where’s my Chauffeur?
- A Necklace That REALLY Makes a Statement!
- Surprise!! It's a Fashionable Lunch Tote!
- Happy National Pink Day!
- My Fabulous Gemvara Creation
- Kiss My Face Peace Soap (and a GIVEAWAY!!!)
- Morning Beauty Routine Time Savers
- Perfectly Patterned Paisley Dress
- Ouidad's New Color Sense Collection
- How to Apply False Eyelashes
- Lip Balm + Lip Gloss = My New Best Friend!
- Fashion Faux Pas: The Fanny Pack...is Back?
- Life's a Peach!
- Rainbow Honey Goes FAB For Summer!
- Happy Birthday to My Favorite Sister!
- ▼ June (15)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)