Sunday, July 26, 2009
I am officially horrified at the amount of man purses, otherwise known as "murses" that frequent the world. In one particular gentleman's closet, I found 5 murses. Of course, he justifies this by telling himself that half of them are for camera equipment, or traveling. Regardless, they are man purses. Backpacks or messenger bags are much more acceptable (and probably more comfortable).
Recently, my boyfriend came home carrying various sound equipment in a murse that he borrowed from his father. I literally screamed a blood-curdling scream worthy of at least a b-list horror film and insisted that he never use said "bag" again.
The worst part? Some of these man purses are disgustingly expensive [read: more than I would ever even consider spending on a handbag]. Here's an example. Yes, your eyes are not deceiving you. This dainty handbag costs a steep $275.
So men, please think before you go down the man bag route. It is roughly a couple notches above wearing a fanny pack.
That is all.
Posted by Alana Burr at 7:26 PM
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- Designer Shades for $9!
- Matte About You
- Get Pink'd!
- #1 Fashion Faux Pas: The Man Purse
- Best Fix for Oily Hair Days!
- Fabbity Fabulous Makeup Bags!
- Seeing Green?
- Defrizz your hair for $4!
- Bag Boo-Boo: Vera Bradley Handbags
- Did You Know....
- SNEEK PEEK: MAC's Fall 2009 Dazzleglass Creams Col...
- Write with Lipstick!
- Orange You Glad You Tried Orange Nail Polish?
- A Little Black Dress with Some Flair
- Fashion Faux Pas: Men in Pink
- A Plumper For Your Seductive Pucker...
- Fashion Faux Pas: Harem Pants
- ▼ July (17)
- ► 2008 (69)