Saturday, July 18, 2009

Write with Lipstick!

More than a few times I've found myself needing to write things down without a pen in sight. Oddly enough, I usually have an average of 5 lipsticks in my purse, so I usually write with one of 'em.

Fred Flare has tapped into this dilemma. Their Lipstick Ballpoint Pen is the perfect solution. Because the pen looks like a tube of lipstick, I'll be sure to throw it in my bag without even thinking! The pen is totally gorgey and actually makes taking notes stylish.

Selling for a mere $5, this is one pen you'll want to keep with you at all times.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved