Is there anything better than a cute summery dress on a hot day? I think not.
Charlotte Russe's Striped Colorblock Dress is perfect and flattering for almost everyone. Because the colorful stripes are along the bust line, the hips and waist immediately look about a size smaller. This is the case with most dresses that have embellishment or a pop of color on the top. The empire cut also helps with this.
Also, there are a couple of fun little details that make this dress unique: a sweetheart neckline (very flattering for the knockers), and two pockets! The pockets lay flat against the body, so no extra bulk is added.
My favorite thing about this dress? It's on sale for $13.49 on charlotterusse.com!
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- Designer Shades for $9!
- Matte About You
- Get Pink'd!
- #1 Fashion Faux Pas: The Man Purse
- Best Fix for Oily Hair Days!
- Fabbity Fabulous Makeup Bags!
- Seeing Green?
- Defrizz your hair for $4!
- Bag Boo-Boo: Vera Bradley Handbags
- Did You Know....
- SNEEK PEEK: MAC's Fall 2009 Dazzleglass Creams Col...
- Write with Lipstick!
- Orange You Glad You Tried Orange Nail Polish?
- A Little Black Dress with Some Flair
- Fashion Faux Pas: Men in Pink
- A Plumper For Your Seductive Pucker...
- Fashion Faux Pas: Harem Pants
- ▼ July (17)
- ► 2008 (69)