I have the most ridiculously thick, frizzy hair. It can get so out of control that often times, I just throw it up in a bun to avoid dealing with it. I've tried countless "shine serums" and the like, some of which work but all of which are expensive.
A new idea? Hand cream. Neutrogena's Norwegian Formula Hand Cream seems to do the trick. At about $4 per tube, you get your money's worth and avoid spending your days living as a walking afro.
To use, apply a pea-sized amount of lotion. First, rub it in your palms, then run your fingers through your hair. Because the ends are usually the most dry (and frizzy), apply the most to the ends and work your way up. Delightful.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- Designer Shades for $9!
- Matte About You
- Get Pink'd!
- #1 Fashion Faux Pas: The Man Purse
- Best Fix for Oily Hair Days!
- Fabbity Fabulous Makeup Bags!
- Seeing Green?
- Defrizz your hair for $4!
- Bag Boo-Boo: Vera Bradley Handbags
- Did You Know....
- SNEEK PEEK: MAC's Fall 2009 Dazzleglass Creams Col...
- Write with Lipstick!
- Orange You Glad You Tried Orange Nail Polish?
- A Little Black Dress with Some Flair
- Fashion Faux Pas: Men in Pink
- A Plumper For Your Seductive Pucker...
- Fashion Faux Pas: Harem Pants
- ▼ July (17)
- ► 2008 (69)