Sunglasses are always tricky for me, as I am a huge klutz and constantly fall down and drop everything. I usually need a new pair of 'em every month or so. Because of this, I can't really justify purchasing shades that are over $10-20ish. That usually leads me to (gasp!) drugstores for cheapie ones.
Lucky for me, Vera Wang has come to the rescue! Her Simply Vera line (sold exclusively at Khols) is pretty much amazing. Everything is super cute and looks much more expensive than it really is.
The Rounded Sunglasses come in fuchsia and are a steal at $9!
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- Designer Shades for $9!
- Matte About You
- Get Pink'd!
- #1 Fashion Faux Pas: The Man Purse
- Best Fix for Oily Hair Days!
- Fabbity Fabulous Makeup Bags!
- Seeing Green?
- Defrizz your hair for $4!
- Bag Boo-Boo: Vera Bradley Handbags
- Did You Know....
- SNEEK PEEK: MAC's Fall 2009 Dazzleglass Creams Col...
- Write with Lipstick!
- Orange You Glad You Tried Orange Nail Polish?
- A Little Black Dress with Some Flair
- Fashion Faux Pas: Men in Pink
- A Plumper For Your Seductive Pucker...
- Fashion Faux Pas: Harem Pants
- ▼ July (17)
- ► 2008 (69)