Summer is the perfect time to wear bright nail polish. In the Winter months, we often tend not to try bold colors (even though we probably should!)
Orly's Orange Punch is great for this. Oddly enough, orange is a superb color for most skin tones. It accentuates a tan, or adds color to fair-skinned gals like myself. The main thing you want to look for with orange polish, is a color that has blue undertones (anything that looks too yellow-based generally doesn't flatter many people).
You can find this divine color at most drugstores, or purchase it online for $6.49.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- Designer Shades for $9!
- Matte About You
- Get Pink'd!
- #1 Fashion Faux Pas: The Man Purse
- Best Fix for Oily Hair Days!
- Fabbity Fabulous Makeup Bags!
- Seeing Green?
- Defrizz your hair for $4!
- Bag Boo-Boo: Vera Bradley Handbags
- Did You Know....
- SNEEK PEEK: MAC's Fall 2009 Dazzleglass Creams Col...
- Write with Lipstick!
- Orange You Glad You Tried Orange Nail Polish?
- A Little Black Dress with Some Flair
- Fashion Faux Pas: Men in Pink
- A Plumper For Your Seductive Pucker...
- Fashion Faux Pas: Harem Pants
- ▼ July (17)
- ► 2008 (69)