Saturday, August 1, 2009

Never Forget Your Lip Gloss Again!

More than once, I have found myself in a situation that involves me wearing a tiny purse and forgetting to switch over a lip gloss. Usually I nearly have a heart attack and need to either turn back home to get one or stop at CVS. Very ridiculous, I know.

Clinique has the solution! Exclusively at Nordstrom is the 'Best of Clinique' Lip Gloss Set. It is the cutest key chain ever and comes with three mini glosses: a rusty red, pale pink, and a tantalizing tan (I know, I'm getting a little crazy with the alliterations). Anyway, this little set has every shade you need. The pink is perfect for day, the red is great for evenings out, and the tan shade is beachy perfection.

All the glosses are long lasting, AND the key chain even has a small mirror on it! I'm in love. I am literally having a love affair with these glosses.

The set is about $19. Not bad, especially if it alleviates possible heart attacks!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved