In my opinion, you can wear peep-toe shoes regardless of the season. I'm aware that many style gurus claim that peep-toed pumps simply do not work once the weather drops below 60 degrees and that visible tights are a no-no. I really disagree with this. Opaque black tights (yes, they are actually still in style!) look adorable peeking out of an open-toed pump.
All of that said, Payless has really been a godsend to me. They've got the most stylish shoes for a gal with very little money. Such as myself. For about $25, you can pick up a pair of these gorgeous Koture Ruffle Peep-Toe shoes by Fioni.
The pumps have a suede upper and about a 4-inch heel. I think that they're super cute and look much more expensive than they really are.
The heels come in black for those who like to play it safe, but this muted purple tone is a great color that adds to your wardrobe without stealing the spotlight!
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- A Zipper For Your Hair
- Smashbox Eyeshadow for $5!
- Avon's New Teal Nail Enamel: My New BFF
- Drugstore Beauty: Eyebrow Pencil Bargain
- Fashion Faux Pas: The Sack Dress
- Pretty Petite Palette
- Moroccan Flair
- Pretty In Pearls
- Makeup Tutorial: Simple Night Out
- Stylish Suede Shoes
- Natural Shine, Gorgeous Lips
- Beauty Boo-Boo: White Mascara
- Perfect Purple Polish
- What's In My Bag: August 09
- Drugstore Beauty Queen: Lipgloss Savings
- Office Ornament: Totally Totable Organizer
- Everything You'd Ever Want...Delivered
- Hideous Home Happenings: Boob Pillows...?
- ULTA Sale!
- Pumpin' Pretty Iron
- Brightest Blush on the Block
- Dry Your Nails in a Jiffy
- Clinique Bonus Time at Bon-Ton!
- Tattooed Shoes
- $15 Maxi Dress!!!
- Fashion Faux Pas: White Pumps
- Fashion Faux PAW
- Smooth Away: Basically Sand Paper for your Legs
- Safety [Pin] First!
- Clinique Bonus!
- The Perfect Lip Color for Everyone
- Pretty Pink Trench Coat
- Uhh...Goth is Back?
- Drugstore Beauty Queen
- Shiny Hair Equals Gorgeous
- Sneek Peek: Bobbi Brown Holiday 09 Collection
- Hear My Sweatshirt Roar!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Huge Ridiculous Sweaters
- Awards Ceremony Heels
- Sugar Kiss
- The Importance of a Good Quality Base Coat
- Fabbity Fab Flats for Fall
- Beauty Blunder: Lash Gems
- Plump Red Lips
- No More Foundation!
- Gorgeous Girly Guerlain Makeup
- Stila Palette for $20!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Stupid Tees
- Nine West Twisted Sister Tote
- Gorgeous Cropped Trench
- Fashion Faux Pas: Crocs for Kids
- Double-Sided Wonder
- Cute as a Button
- Christian Siriano's Fab VS Makeup Collection
- Nordstrom's Gift With Purchase!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Denim Shirts
- Sublime Sequins for Fall
- Lash Attack!
- These Earrings are Smokin'...Literally. Ew.
- Beachy Keen Dress
- Never Forget Your Lip Gloss Again!
- ▼ August (62)
- ► 2008 (69)