Shaving my legs daily is pretty annoying. I'm sure it is for everyone else out there, too. But that doesn't mean that I'm about to go to ridiculous lengths to avoid doing it.
Smooth Away is, apparently, Europe's best selling hair remover. Really? Because when I was in Europe, I tended to notice that most women didn't remove much hair at all.
Upon further investigation, I figured out that the "gentle micro crystals" that remove hair (and exfoliate) are really just sheets of fine sandpaper. Despite the claims of the product being great for sensitive skin, I simply can't imagine sand paper not irritating my skin!
If you think this is the product for you, save the $14.99 plus $6.99 shipping and handling, and just run over to the local hardware shop.
Thursday, August 20, 2009
- ► 2014 (45)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- A Zipper For Your Hair
- Smashbox Eyeshadow for $5!
- Avon's New Teal Nail Enamel: My New BFF
- Drugstore Beauty: Eyebrow Pencil Bargain
- Fashion Faux Pas: The Sack Dress
- Pretty Petite Palette
- Moroccan Flair
- Pretty In Pearls
- Makeup Tutorial: Simple Night Out
- Stylish Suede Shoes
- Natural Shine, Gorgeous Lips
- Beauty Boo-Boo: White Mascara
- Perfect Purple Polish
- What's In My Bag: August 09
- Drugstore Beauty Queen: Lipgloss Savings
- Office Ornament: Totally Totable Organizer
- Everything You'd Ever Want...Delivered
- Hideous Home Happenings: Boob Pillows...?
- ULTA Sale!
- Pumpin' Pretty Iron
- Brightest Blush on the Block
- Dry Your Nails in a Jiffy
- Clinique Bonus Time at Bon-Ton!
- Tattooed Shoes
- $15 Maxi Dress!!!
- Fashion Faux Pas: White Pumps
- Fashion Faux PAW
- Smooth Away: Basically Sand Paper for your Legs
- Safety [Pin] First!
- Clinique Bonus!
- The Perfect Lip Color for Everyone
- Pretty Pink Trench Coat
- Uhh...Goth is Back?
- Drugstore Beauty Queen
- Shiny Hair Equals Gorgeous
- Sneek Peek: Bobbi Brown Holiday 09 Collection
- Hear My Sweatshirt Roar!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Huge Ridiculous Sweaters
- Awards Ceremony Heels
- Sugar Kiss
- The Importance of a Good Quality Base Coat
- Fabbity Fab Flats for Fall
- Beauty Blunder: Lash Gems
- Plump Red Lips
- No More Foundation!
- Gorgeous Girly Guerlain Makeup
- Stila Palette for $20!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Stupid Tees
- Nine West Twisted Sister Tote
- Gorgeous Cropped Trench
- Fashion Faux Pas: Crocs for Kids
- Double-Sided Wonder
- Cute as a Button
- Christian Siriano's Fab VS Makeup Collection
- Nordstrom's Gift With Purchase!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Denim Shirts
- Sublime Sequins for Fall
- Lash Attack!
- These Earrings are Smokin'...Literally. Ew.
- Beachy Keen Dress
- Never Forget Your Lip Gloss Again!
- ▼ August (62)
- ► 2008 (69)