Friday, December 18, 2009

Get Yourself a Tiffany Goodie for $50


Breakfast at Tiffany's is my favorite movie of all time.  And I love pretty jewelry.  So obviously, I'm quite a fan of Tiffany doodads.

In case you haven't been keeping up with the blog, I'm not crazily rich.  To say the least.  So I can't afford anything ridiculously expensive;  I need a cheap fix.

That's where Tiffany's Tiffany Blue Coin Purse comes in.  It's $50, which is a decent chunk of change, but hey it's from Tiffany's!  the blue hue is unmistakable and is famous everywhere.  It's gorgeous, simple and elegant.

Plus it'll actually make you save money in the long run--okay that might be a stretch.  But really you'll be paying in exact change while you've got this cutie in your purse.  Any excuse to bust out a Tiffany trinket!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved