Thursday, December 10, 2009

Reusable Bags--That Are Actually Cute!


I'm all for saving the world and everything, but I'm fairly sick of seeing ugly reusable bags everywhere.  Every single store has their own version, always uglier than the last one I've seen.  Call me snobby, but I like to carry around bags that are pretty!

I've found a solution. RuMe Bags now has an Eco-Glam Metallics collection.  They're fabulous and I'm pretty much in love with 'em.  Mainly the pink one (obviously), but they're all adorable.

Now you can do your part to save the planet, and look gorgeous while doing it!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved