Saturday, December 12, 2009

Silky Straight Hair on the Cheap (...ish)


Flat irons are the center of my world in the winter.  Though I've learned to appreciate my wavy locks, I opt for straightening because my hair is actually dry when I do that and I don't freeze to death every time I go outside. 

Good flat irons are mucho expensive.  And rightfully so, since they last for years and work so quickly.  For a limited time, Beauty Ticket is selling a gorgeous GHD flat iron for $119.99 (MSRP $205)...and it's pink!  It's still pricey, for me at least, but it's a really good investment and will save you time and money in the future.

What's not to love? 

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved