Sunday, December 6, 2009

I'm Obsessed With...Heart Evening Bags!

I don't know what it is, but lately I've really been into cutesy heart-shaped bags.  I'm a girly-girl through and through, so it seems natural.  Here are a few of my faves (ranging drastically in price).















The Judith Leiber Heart N Soul Bag ($2,195).  This is the bag that started my obsession.  It's the ultimate heart bag and I love it.  Unfortunatley, it's ridiculously expensive and I certainly haven't got that kind of money to throw around!





















The BG Crystal On Heart Clutch Evening Bag ($20.99).  It's super cute and satisfies my need for sparkle. Plus it comes in a bunch of colors.















The Main Range Snake Heart over body bag (about $14).  The cheapest option.  This'll give me my quick fix.  I like how it's a heart (obvs.) and girly, yet the print doesn't makes it more interesting than the others, in a sense.














The Anthony David Heart Evening Bag with Swarovski Crystal ($400).  Almost a dead-on "knock off" (still crazily expensive) as the $2,000 version...but a tiny bit more affordable.  If I don't eat anything for months, that is.



Top Shop's Cobweb Heart Bag ($55).  Its got a bit of an edge to it, which is unexpected when it comes to hearts.  A very interesting, affordable bag.  And it matches almost everything!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved