Saturday, December 5, 2009

Vera Bradley...Has Cute Bags Now?


I've hated Vera Bradley since I can remember--I even wrote a blog about said hatred earlier this year.  But I may have found an exception.

Okay, okay.  Let's not get ahead of ourselves here.  I was at the mall the other day and found myself admiring a clutch in the window of a shop.  I came home to research it and found that it's actually Vera Bradley's new Clutch Wallet in Imperial Toile.

At first, I was alarmed.  Vera Bradley had somehow fooled me into thinking it was stylish!  But once I settled down a bit, I realized that  sometimes you have to forget about brands and just judge each bag on its own.  And quite frankly, I really like this clutch.


Pink and brown are one of my fave color combos.  Plus I think that busy floral patterns look less ridiculous when they're regulated to a petite bag.


This just might be the only Vera Bradley bag that I'll ever like--and I don't even think I'll be buying it--but now I know not to judge a handbag by its name!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved