Monday, December 14, 2009

Never Too Old for Disney Jewelry!


I love this Disney Couture Mirror Necklace. I'm basically a six-year-old at heart, and I still love to watch Disney fairytales.  Snow White is one of my faves, since she's so fair-skinned like myself.  Plus, it's just a great story!  Who doesn't want their prince charming to save them and carry them away to a palace?! This Snow White inspired bauble goes with anything and reminds you that you really are "the fairest of them all".


The mirror is real (although quite small).  The back reads "mirror, mirror".  The charm is about 2 inches long.  Big enough to be seen, but dainty enough to avoid looking over the top.


The sad part is that the necklace retails for $65.  In all actuality, that isn't bad, but for a poor gal like myself, it'll have to go on my wish list!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved