Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Glittery Eye Shadow: Not for the Weak!


For as long as I can remember, I've been obsessed with glittery eye shadow.  I need to have some glitter on my face daily, or I feel naked.  I'm just a glitter girl.  I'm sure at some point, when I'm older, I'll get tired of it.  But for now, I plan on enjoying it nonstop!

My latest shimmery find is Sonia Kashuk's Eye Shadow Quad in Showstoppers.  This stuff is fabulous.  The glittery isn't at all chunky; it's all quite fine and more shimmery than anything.  The shadows are well-pigmented and apply with ease.  The shadow is actually an interesting texture--not quite a cream, nor a powder.  The result of this is a smooth application.

The colors are great.  The champagne hue is great as kind of an all-over wash.  It blends in with your skintone and just adds a little glitz to your look.  The charcoal is fabulous for going out.  You could actually even use it as a liner.

You get a lit of bang for your buck with this quad.  It's under $10 at Target!  'Tis the season for glam glitter!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved