Thursday, February 4, 2010

Fine-Tune Your Memory with Some Style

When I was a kid, I played Memory.  A lot.  And I was pretty damn good at it.  I used to beg my parents to play it with me constantly.

Now that I've grown up a bit, it's high time to find a grown-up version of the game I cherished.  Street Style Memory Game fits the bill.

It's not only a great way to sharpen your mind, the game also contains oodles of fashionable peeps to match up.

Unfortunately, the game isn't available yet.  The site simply says "available soon", but there is a mailing list to alert you when it's out. 

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved