Saturday, February 6, 2010

Now Everyone Can Wear Hello Kitty!

You guys probably know from my 543857934 posts about Hello Kitty that I'm a tiny bit obsessed with her. So I frequently browse online for new products sporting her cute little face. Sometimes I find things that are a little bit "out of my league".

Like this Hello Kitty Burqa. While wearing this, your face actually peeks out from behind a netted cutout of Hello Kitty's face. And the rest of the garment is adorned with little appliques with her likeness.

It's kind of cute, but a little creepy and extreme! I do, however, like the fact that no matter where you live in the world, you can still openly show your love for Hello Kitty and wear her clothing with pride. In fact, this is the only company I know that creates clothing for almost everyone in the world. In all honesty, Hello Kitty just might be the answer to all the world's problems and bring us all closer together. Or something.

I think I'll stick to my Hello Kitty pajamas.

[image from Hello Kitty Hell]

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved