Monday, February 22, 2010

Supernatural Blush

There's no guessing with JK Jemma Kidd's Cheek ID Colour Adapt Blush.  It's magical and literally works on every skintone.

I love this stuff!  It's a soft-gel-ish texture, which makes it super easy to blend.  Just use your fingers, dab a bit on the apples of your cheeks, and let the product do the rest of the work.

It adapts to your personal body chemistry to create the perfect, natural shade of pink for you.  It can be such a hassle to run around all over the place trying to find the right blush color and texture.  I probably own well over 20--no joke.  This product makes it a lot easier to achieve a natural flush while saving you the extra time and trouble.

When I tried this, I felt that the application was fairly fool-proof.  When I say that it's blendable, I mean really blendable.  If you apply to much, you can easily rub it off.  Apply too little?  Build up another layer from what you've already applied.

I'd recommend this to anyone who wants an easy way to brighten up their look.

You can pick this delightful product up at Target for about $18.  Kinda steep, I know, but well worth it when you think of all the money and time you'll save.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved