Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Keep Shoes Organized with the Shoe Wheel!

Yes, this actually exists. And yes, it comes in pink (fine, it also comes in silver, black and white for you pink-haters).  I was so incredibly happy when I stumbled upon this delightful storage device that I ran and told my boyfriend about it and jumped up and down. Obviously, he was not as impressed.

Currently, my shoes live in a HUGE pile under my bed.  I have a long, flat tupperware under there too, but somehow the shoes never make it there as I tend to just kick them off and fling them under the bed.

Anyway, Rakku has created this amazing Shoe Wheel that will change my life (once I can afford it, they're $65). Each wheel holds about 30 pairs of shoes; if you've got the cash, buy a few!  They easily fit into closets, or you can leave them out.  Personally, I think they have a ferris-wheel-with-shoes-riding-on-it look, which in all honestly could be the focal point of any room.

Fabulous, no?

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved