Normally, this would be one of my "Fashion Faux Pas" posts. But, c'mon. How weirdly cute is this Unique Hand Made Leather Throwback Fish Purse? I mean, you can literally throw your stuff into a fish's mouth. Umm...sign me up.
Something about the bag just draws me to it. I feel like I need one, despite the hefty $78 price tag.
Here are my top five reasons why everyone needs this fish purse:
1.) It is a fish bag. 'Nough said.
2.) The colors are all neutral, so it'll go with everything you wear.
3.) You can name it, as I do with most of my handbags, without as much ridicule.
4.) The bag is actually made of high-quality materials; it'll last for years and is completely seasonless.
5.) Did I mention that it's a fish bag?
So, I think that proves it--grab a fish handbag at Unique Vintage. And check out what else they've got; it's a pretty delightful site.
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- Ohh Fekkai, How I Love Thee!
- How to Look Pretty When the Entire World is Agains...
- Adoring Dior Compact
- The Wonder Bra For Hair? Flexi-8 Hair Doodads (and...
- Say "I Hate You"...With a Card
- Supernatural Blush
- Fabbity-Fabulous Gift With Purchase at Macy's!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Disembodied Barbie Jewelry
- The Beauty Beat: with Eb: Everyday Glamour
- Hair Happenings: Fekkai Events
- Take Your Nails on a Trip: OPI's New Hong Kong Co...
- Clinique Gift With Purchase at Bloomingdales!
- Happy Valentine's Day!
- Just Say "Yes!" to Cucumbers
- Beauty Babble: Q&A sesh with Ebony Looney
- Fashion 101
- Seduce Your Main Sqeeze this V-Day
- The Winter Issue of Applaud Women is up!
- Something's Fishy...
- I'm Wearing Five Mascaras Today!
- Something Sticky
- Now Everyone Can Wear Hello Kitty!
- Feel Like Stabbing Your Ex?
- Fine-Tune Your Memory with Some Style
- Pretty Polish: OPI's Alice in Wonderland collecti...
- Keep Shoes Organized with the Shoe Wheel!
- Beauty Babble: Q & A sesh with Tippi Shorter
- ▼ February (27)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)