Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Something's Fishy...

Normally, this would be one of my "Fashion Faux Pas" posts. But, c'mon. How weirdly cute is this Unique Hand Made Leather Throwback Fish Purse? I mean, you can literally throw your stuff into a fish's mouth. Umm...sign me up.

Something about the bag just draws me to it. I feel like I need one, despite the hefty $78 price tag.

Here are my top five reasons why everyone needs this fish purse:
1.) It is a fish bag. 'Nough said.
2.) The colors are all neutral, so it'll go with everything you wear.
3.) You can name it, as I do with most of my handbags, without as much ridicule.
4.) The bag is actually made of high-quality materials; it'll last for years and is completely seasonless.
5.) Did I mention that it's a fish bag?

So, I think that proves it--grab a fish handbag at Unique Vintage. And check out what else they've got; it's a pretty delightful site.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved