Friday, August 13, 2010

Ball Fringe Makes a Shocking Comeback

On a recent jaunt over to Old Navy, I was horrified to see that apparently, ball fringe has made a comeback.  Their Women's Printed Gauze Pom-Pom Scarves look an awful lot like my grandma's curtains. And I don't care how you word it--"pom-pom" is ball fringe.

Ball fringe is somewhat of a joke in my household.  My grandma (much as I love her), has always been quite the fan, and the first to offer up a ball-fringed goodie.

So immediately when I saw this monstrosity, I knew that I had to pick one up for her (not only because I found it hilarious that she is apparently right on trend, but because I knew she'd actually love it).

Here's a picture of her and I modeling the pink version (don't worry--I only wore one for the hilarity of it--I gave it to her sister):

So, although my grandma might be technically "right" about ball fringe, certainly doesn't mean I want anyone under the age of 60 wearing it. And Old Navy? What were you THINKING??!

That is all.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved