Monday, August 2, 2010

Cute as a Kitten! Paul & Joe's Newest Lipstick

Oh my God. Let me compose myself here.


Paul & Joe has released some images of their Fall 2010 beauty collection.  Their designs are always cute and half the time I buy their products for the packaging (even though the quality is fab too).

This time they've outdone themselves. Not only is the packaging vintage-esque and beautifully designed, the tip of the lipstick is shaped as an adorable kitty!

Yes, I'm fully aware that after a few uses, the kitten will disappear and I'll be left with a regular tube of lipstick. But this might be the type of thing I have on display or give as gifts.  Also, Paul & Joe's lipstick is always of the best quality; and again the packaging is great.  The colors look flattering as well.

We should start seeing these little guys (and the rest of the fall collection) in a month or so. I can't wait!

[Tip: Racked]

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved