Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Arasys at Adara Spa: A Magic Skinny Machine!!

You might recall my post about Adara Spa from a few months ago.  I love the place; the atmosphere is great and the co-owners Amelia and Lauren are the sweetest ladies in the world. There's nothing better than a spa you feel comfortable and relaxed at--isn't that the whole idea of going to a spa anyway?

They do tons of different treatments at the spa, but the one that has everyone talking is their Arasys treatment. Before going into the spa, I had no idea what it even was, but after a little research I was amazed.  It's a weight loss system that takes basically no effort at all.  From what I learned, it worked like some sort of magical machine and honestly seemed too good to be true.  So I was a bit skeptical.

Adara Spa was awesome enough to offer me three Arasys treatments to see what all the fuss is about.  I did all of the treatments during one week and the results were phenomenal.  The treatment works by releasing  frequencies into a waveform that pulsates through your body. It is designed for fast muscle building, inch loss, body shaping and reduction of the appearance of cellulite.

I had 16 "pads" wrapped over my upper thighs and stomach (my problem areas) and each pad was connected to a machine that releases the pulses.  There are multiple settings to use, depending on how much your body can physically handle.  In the half-hour session, I felt all my muscles contracting and vibrating.  We pushed it to a higher level and the feeling was intense, but didn't hurt in any way.

The same occurred for my other two sessions, except that I kept reaching higher levels on the machine, as I wanted to be pushed to my limit (much like when you exercise at the gym). The best part was that I didn't feel any pain during or after the treatments, as you would after an intense workout due to the fact that it doesn't trigger lactic acid.  Each treatment gave the result of countless grueling gym sessions.

Here are my before and after pictures (please don't laugh at the before pictures!)


 



























After the sessions, I definitely felt a difference.  My pants fit looser, my thighs were much more toned, my bum was more lifted and my stomach was flat as can be! I'm now pretty much obsessed with Arasys and want to shout from the rooftops how much I love it--is that socially acceptable?  I actually did this a couple months ago and have kept up with staying healthy and exercising so the results have stayed with me.  It works well as a jump start into a healthier lifestyle. However, if you're a couch potato and don't plan on being active at all after the treatments, you can expect the results to last a few weeks.


The sessions are a bit on the expensive side, but for a weight loss system that actually works? I'd do anything. For three half-hour treatments like I did, the cost is $400. I really recommend getting at least three to see the best results.

Adara Spa is the only location in Boston that offers this treatment. Obviously they're in high demand, so I suggest contacting the spa as soon as possible if you plan on giving it a go. The spa is located at 115 Lewis Wharf in Boston.  You can stop by, or give them a call to set up an appointment at 617-227-5499.  Have any other questions? Email them at info@adaraspaboston.com.

Disclosure: This post contains sample sessions for consideration by Adara Spa. My priority is to you, and I honor that commitment by being honest! If you have any questions about this, please email me. 

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved