Friday, May 14, 2010

Salon Spotlight: Adara Spa

Tucked away in the nook of Lewis Wharf in the North End of Boston, Adara Spa has me just smitten!

I found them by chance, as the office that I work at just so happens to be a few doors down.  I always walked by, admiring the relaxing vibes the spa sent off, and finally one day I went in for a manicure (they do about 543574389 other things as well--check the site).

The place is adorable and is exactly what you'd want in a spa.  It's cozy, smells amazing and the owners are super nice.  It's such a relaxing place; I immediately felt at ease when I walked in.  It's the perfect place to go for an after work treat, a spa day with the girls or anything in between!

As I've discussed before, my nails are ridiculously horrific. Seriously. It's highly embarrassing for me to have a professional look at them.  That said, I gave in and by the time I left, I had actual real-people pretty nails!!!  It was nothing short of a miracle.

A great trick I picked up from the spa was using OPI's Nail Envy as a base coat.  Before the treatment, I had always thought that the product needed to be used alone to strengthen nails.  In all actuality it made my manicure last longer and strengthened my nails at the same time.  Magic, no?

Adara Spa has been kind enough to team up with me for a giveaway for my lovely readers--I have one bottle of OPI's Nail Envy, attached with nail wipes and polish remover.  Honestly, you girls have to try this out for yourselves.

To enter, email me at sassyalana@gmail.com with the subject line "OPI NAIL ENVY".  The giveaway ends 5/21 and the winner will be alerted via email.


Also, Adara Spa is giving a 25% discount to anyone who mentions Sassy Fashionista when going in for a treatment!

The ladies there are amazingly sweet and you'll be hooked on the place after your first visit.  Again, the spa is located at 115 Lewis Wharf in Boston.  You can stop by, or give them a call to set up an appointment at 617-227-5499.  Have any other questions? Email them at info@adaraspaboston.com.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved