Lace Trim Camis that are way too cute to keep behind closed doors.
The prints are adorable, the straps are adjustable and they'd look great with a pair of denim capris. You can dress the tops up or down (a strand of pearls around your neck can do wonders).
Victoria's Secret often has lingerie that can double as groovy outdoor-wear. Check out that section of the site from time to time--you'll be surprised.
The best part about these camis? They're on sale for $16! Yippee!
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- Everyone Needs a Pair of Pink Gun Earrings
- OPI's Latest: Shrek Forever After
- Tokidoki Collection at Sephora!
- Trend I'm Not Diggin': Sweatpants in Public
- Victoria's Secret Sale Tops!
- Think Happy Thoughts with Happiology
- The Perfect Tea Party Dress
- Fashion Faux Pas: Wearing a Trash Bag as a Dress
- Avon Haircare GIVEAWAY!!!
- My Latest Obsession: the Bagazine Clutch
- Little Black Dress for Under $7!!!
- Panty Problems: Retailers Selling Dirty Underwear...
- Fashion Faux Pas: Huge Floral Hats
- Little Lost Shoe
- Sniff This: VS New Heavenly Flowers Fragrance (and...
- Not Your Average Flip Flop
- Salon Spotlight: Adara Spa
- A Utility Blade With Style
- Show the World What You REALLY Love
- Fashion Faux Pas: Return of the Man Purse (ish)
- Clinique's "Ultimate Choice" Gift With Purchase
- Cute Floral Skirt For Under $10!!
- Spring Issue of Applaud Women is out!
- America's #1 Lip Gloss: Avon's Glazewear
- Brighten Skin Just in Time for Spring!
- Lady Vanderbilt GIVEAWAY!!!
- Two Dresses in One--For $20!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Knockoff Crocs
- How Charming: Lady Vanderbilt
- Check it Out: My Guest Blog on Shop it to Me!
- No One Will Know It's Not Chanel
- ▼ May (31)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)