Monday, May 24, 2010

The Perfect Tea Party Dress

I can't look at this fabulous frock and not imagine myself hosting a tea party, complete with tiny sandwiches and pastries.

Lulu's Spoonful of Sugar dress is just so...pretty.  It's the prettiest dress I've seen in a while.  It's super feminine and flattering for most body types. And, despite my whole tea party idea, it would actually work for about a million events.

The pattern is my fave part.  It's simple, yet bold in its own way.  Another great thing I need to point out, is that the dress has built in "reinforcement" ,ahem, for support.  It's so tricky to find strapless dresses that offer support, so even without the pattern, I'd be on board.

You can pick up your own pretty little dress for $38.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved