Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Show the World What You REALLY Love

We've all seen those cutesy necklaces and bracelets that have lovey-dovey things engraved on them.  And I'm telling you right now: that is SO over.

I'm totally into Fred Flare's Sweet Nothing Heart Necklace.  Though the necklaces are heart shaped (which I do love), they are anything but romantic.  You can choose what you want engraved on your necklace from 5 fab designs: in it to win it, fireworks, potato chips, warp speed and baby mama.

I'm a fan of the potato chip one myself, as I usually live on a diet of chips and ice cream, but they're all great and will make people look twice.

You can get your very own for $44.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved