Thursday, May 13, 2010

A Utility Blade With Style

As a beauty/fashion writer, I'm constantly receiving packages in the mail of glorious makeup.  And maybe a few other things that I order online (fine...a lot of things I order online). 

I'm also the clumsiest person in the world, so opening a package is quite the risk since I now do it with scissors and, well, I constantly cut myself.

So, the obvious solution is to get a knife.  My boyfriend has one, but no--I'm an independent woman.  I'll get my own knife, thank you very much.  That said, I hate all the ugly black utility knives that are out there so much.  We just don't gel.  

This Flower Print Utility Blade is my savior.  It does its job just splendidly, but more important, it's cute as a button.

You can get yourself a pretty blade for about $8.



Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved