Thursday, May 27, 2010

Trend I'm Not Diggin': Sweatpants in Public

This is so appalling to me.  After visiting a few of my fave fashion news sites, I've discovered that wearing sweatpants out and about in public is chic.

The look has been all over the runways--each designer showcasing a slightly different take on them.

I have two huge problems with this trend.  One, I am totally disgusted by the idea of wearing sweatpants in public.  It's basically a step above wearing pajamas while frolicking through the grocery store.  It's just unacceptable and makes it look as if you've put no effort into your appearance.

The second issue is the fact that these designer sweatpants (that look just like regular sweatpants) cost a fortune! There are actually people spending hundreds of dollars on a pair of sweats just because they're "in".

I get that people like to be comfy.  But just buy a comfy pair of jeans or something--this is ridiculous!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved