Friday, May 21, 2010

My Latest Obsession: the Bagazine Clutch

I'm so overly impressed with this clutch...I can't even contain myself.  The UK's shop, Debenhams has this awesome little Bagazine Clutch Bag and I am in love (luckily, they ship to the US).

The two things I love most in the world are handbags and magazines.  So this is basically the best thing in the entire world.  The colors are fab, and size-wise the bag is large enough to fit what you'd need for a night out, yet not oversized (which I hate in a clutch).  It is so unique and interesting;  all of your friends will want one.

I can't wait to bust this out the next time I go out with my gal pals.  Though the colors are bright, I feel like the clutch will go with multiple outfits, as it contains such a large array of colors.  It should be the focal piece of your outfit.

Each Bagazine is roughly $28 (from my conversion), and is totally worth it!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved