Monday, May 31, 2010

Everyone Needs a Pair of Pink Gun Earrings

Honestly.  I am so tickled by these Gun Charm Earrings from GirlProps.

I'm not really a gun person, per se, but when you ad pink into the mix, I'm in.  Being from New Hampshire, I've grown up surrounded by heaps of guns and basically hunting galore (not that I participated--I don't like killing animals and I'm sure I'd be a terrible shot and end up killing multiple people in the process).

A pink gun is the least intimidating gun in the world, so why not wear them on your ears?  They're badass and girly at the same time, which is quite the feat for any piece of jewelry.

You can buy your very own pair for $3.99.  They're practically free, so why wouldn't you get them?!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved