Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Two Dresses in One--For $20!

I've already proclaimed my love of Target multiple times, so I'll try to spare you from my gushing. 

Their new Reversible Dress in Floral Ditsy is my fave dress of the season.  First of all, the dress is reversible, and both of the floral patterns are super cute.  I don't necessarily like the way the model is wearing the dress--I'd belt it to create a waist and avoid that whole sack-like look.

I should probably come clean and just let you guys know that I bought this dress.  And it's amazing.  If you only buy one Spring/Summer dress, make it this one. The fabric is nice, and the dress is super flattering when worn with a belt cinched in at the waist.

Plus, I mean, it's basically two dresses! For $20! I double dare you ladies to find something as cute for that price.

The thing I like most about it, is that you can wear it for multiple occasions.  It's fancy enough to wear for a cocktail party, but low-key enough to wear out and about on warm days no matter what you do.

You can grab this dress (or dresses, really) for $20 (oh, did I already mention that?!) at Target in stores, or online.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved