Monday, May 10, 2010

Clinique's "Ultimate Choice" Gift With Purchase

As far as GWPs go, Clinique has never let me down.  They always have the best bags, my fave products and even something extra that I hadn't even tried yet.

Well, now I love them even more.  Clinique's new Ultimate Choice GWP is superb. You actually get to pick every single product that goes in the bag (the bag itself has two choices of its own).

Each set contains 7 items in 7 different categories and there are lots of options.  I. LOVE. THIS.

A gift with purchase is great, but being able to pick out your very own set? Super-utterly-truely-fabbity-fabulous.

Spend $21.50 on any Clinique products, and the set is yours!! Yippee!!!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved