Monday, May 3, 2010

Fashion Faux Pas: Knockoff Crocs

I've already proclaimed my hatred of Crocs back in 2007.  And I honestly thought that by this point the "trend" would be over.  But apparently I was sadly mistaken.

Not only are Crocs still all over the place, now stores like Walmart and CVS have made their own versions of the hideous footwear--with the addition of lower prices and cheap material that falls apart easily.

Am I the only one outraged by this??  I walked into CVS the other day and was basically attacked by a display of "Doggers", their sad and depressing version of Crocs.

Something has to be done about this.  I cannot keep being bombarded by these hideous plastic shoes everytime I go into a store to pick up new lipgloss.  It totally ruins my entire trip and, dare I say, it harshes my mellow.

The sad part is, the Crocs brand itself has actually created some pretty fab shoes since their ugly clog days.  Sure, they still sell the horrible monster of a shoe, but they've also got gems like this Crema pump that I happen to really like.

Please people. Don't wear knockoff Crocs.  Don't wear anything plastic on your feet.  It just isn't meant to be.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved