Saturday, May 29, 2010

Tokidoki Collection at Sephora!

Eeeeee!! I'm so excited about this! The new Tokidoki collection, exclusively made for Sephora, is the cutest collection I've seen.  Ever.

Tokidoki is known for their adorable Japanese-inspired packaging, which I'm always a sucker for.  But the products themselves are well-made and of good quality as well.

My fave products are the Cromatico Eyeshadow Palette in Diamante ($25), the Galleria Nail Files ($10), and their Toothcare Kit Mint Case ($5).


Just the fact that they have mints in their collection shows just how unique the line actually is.  The mints are actually my fave product--it's an adorable case filled with mints.  What more could you want?  Well, I guess you might want makeup from a makeup collection...but still, it's super cute.


All of the Tokidoki products are only available for a limited time, so stock up asap!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved