I can't stand these over-the-top floral "hats". They look more like a random bouquet stuck to your head than anything else...and really, who wants that?! WHO???!!!
Sure, celebs can get away with practically anything and floppy floral hats are "acceptable" for them. I highly disagree with this. Maybe there are a few decent hats out there; I'm not against the possibility. But from what I've seen, everyone wearing a huge hat festooned with flowers looks like an idiot.
I saw this woman in Boston waiting for the T. Not impressed. Her whole entire outfit really needed a redo and I should have written out a fashion citation right on the spot. But the worse part was the huge flower hat!
Did she look in the mirror that morning and say to herself, 'gosh I look fabulous!', or does she just not care? Is this her normal springtime uniform? If it's a one-time fashion mistake, I still don't think this is okay...because no one should ever even own a hat like this!! Where can you even purchase something like this?
If for some ungodly reason you can't live your life without flowers on your head, please opt for a cute headband like this one from Forever21.
If I see anyone else wearing a hat like this, I will most likely punch them in the face. That's probably too aggressive. So I won't do that--but I'll be pissed off.
That is all.
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- Everyone Needs a Pair of Pink Gun Earrings
- OPI's Latest: Shrek Forever After
- Tokidoki Collection at Sephora!
- Trend I'm Not Diggin': Sweatpants in Public
- Victoria's Secret Sale Tops!
- Think Happy Thoughts with Happiology
- The Perfect Tea Party Dress
- Fashion Faux Pas: Wearing a Trash Bag as a Dress
- Avon Haircare GIVEAWAY!!!
- My Latest Obsession: the Bagazine Clutch
- Little Black Dress for Under $7!!!
- Panty Problems: Retailers Selling Dirty Underwear...
- Fashion Faux Pas: Huge Floral Hats
- Little Lost Shoe
- Sniff This: VS New Heavenly Flowers Fragrance (and...
- Not Your Average Flip Flop
- Salon Spotlight: Adara Spa
- A Utility Blade With Style
- Show the World What You REALLY Love
- Fashion Faux Pas: Return of the Man Purse (ish)
- Clinique's "Ultimate Choice" Gift With Purchase
- Cute Floral Skirt For Under $10!!
- Spring Issue of Applaud Women is out!
- America's #1 Lip Gloss: Avon's Glazewear
- Brighten Skin Just in Time for Spring!
- Lady Vanderbilt GIVEAWAY!!!
- Two Dresses in One--For $20!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Knockoff Crocs
- How Charming: Lady Vanderbilt
- Check it Out: My Guest Blog on Shop it to Me!
- No One Will Know It's Not Chanel
- ▼ May (31)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)