Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Ladylike Flasks for the Modern Woman

I've always wanted a flask.  I'm not quite sure why, but I enjoy the idea of sipping out of one.  Somehow they seem classier than drinking out of a shot glass, or a nip of vodka.

So for years, I've been on the lookout for a flask that suits me.  I found a few pink ones, but nothing that jumped out and screamed "Alana! Pick me!" until now. I found one of these Anne Taintor Flasks at a small shop in Boston that was going out of business. They only had one, which I obviously had to get, and I immediately looked online for a way to buy more.

I mean, what's cooler than casually pulling out a flask like this and taking a few sips (or, let's be honest, gulps)?  Use it at parties, long boring business meetings, or even when you're out running errands.  The possibilities are endless. 

The kitschy 50's pictures and phrases are adorable with the slightest sprinkle of sass.  The site boasts oodles of products, so take a look around.

Each flask is 4 oz. stainless steel and pocket-sized, a companion funnel makes refilling a super easy. Buy your very own flask for $22.  Actually, on second thought, you should probably buy one for everyone you know. Because, who wouldn't want an amazingly cute flask?!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved