Thursday, August 26, 2010

Eyes Lips Face Sale! 50% Off Studio Products!



Oh ELF, how I love thee...

I'm fairly obsessed with the products themselves, as I've proclaimed in the past, but I'm also a huge fan of the ridiculous sales they're constantly having.  On their own, the products are amazing, as well as cheap.  Everything I've ever tried from the site (which is just about everything), I've found to be of the best quality and comparable to high-end brands.

Currently, all of ELF's Studio line products are 50% off.  Now, these are the real deal products.  Everything is super amazing so this deal is crazy.  All you've got to do is spend $20 or more, then enter in the code ESTUDHA when you checkout.

I promise, you won't be disappointed. The sale ends 8/30, so get to it, ladies!!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved