Sunday, August 15, 2010

New ULTA Gift With Purchase!


I cannot express how much I love GWPs. I know that they aren't "free", per se, yet I can't help but spend the dough necessary to get a fab gift with purchase.
Ulta's latest 15 Piece Makeup Set is one of those sets that I just have to have. All you've got to do is spend $17.50 on Ulta brand cosmetics, Ulta minerals, Ulta Beauty Tools, or Ulta Implements and the gift is yours! Spending $17.50 is crazily easy given the fact that the Ulta brand itself has amazing products. 

What's even better is that you get a choice!! Huzzah!  You can choose between the Green Goddess collection, or the Plum Pretty set.  Personally, I'm all for the plum hues, but both sets are gorgey.


From my experience, Ulta's products are always of the best quality.  I've tried their eye shadows dozens of times and have found them to be highly pigmented and easy to blend.  Same goes for their powders--they blend into your skin perfectly and look natural.  And of course I'm a fan of the lip gloss, as I'm a fan of practically any lip gloss ever invented!  Ulta's glosses are especially great though.  They aren't s ticky (which is my huge pet peeve) and the colors are great.  And how cute are the makeup bags?!

Oh and another fab deal: with each order, you receive 3 free samples of your choice!
Each set is an $88 value, so it's really quite a deal.

Hop on over to Ulta.com and get in on this before they run out!

[Tip from My Gift With Purchase]

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved