Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Crochet isn't Just for Your Grandma Anymore

I'm in love with these adorable earrings.  They've got a bit of a vintage feel to them, yet also manage to look a bit unique and modern. They are the ultimate chic little doilies for your ears (I never thought I'd use chic and doilies in the same sentence! Ever.)

Shop the Look's Crochet and Chain Earrings are perfect for nearly every occasion.  Personally, I'd wear them with anything from a cocktail dress to jeans and a t-shirt.  Earrings that are versatile like that should be a staple in everyone's jewelry boxes.  Having a pair of go-to earrings no matter the outing is the ultimate time-saver, and you end up looking amazing--rather than if you had gone for the plain studs you usually grab on the go.

These girly earrings are simply perfect. I want them. I need them in my life.

And guess what? Each pair is only $14! Eeeeeee!!! Sorry--just had a seizure of delight there.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved