Saturday, August 7, 2010

These Boots Are Made For Walking--and They're on SALE!!!

I know that it's sad, but summer is almost over.  We can stretch out wearing flip flops until Labor Day or so, but after then it's time to say goodbye to them and pack them away till next summer.

This fall, boots are in.  As they are every year.  This time around, a worn, cowboy style is the shoe to wear.  Now, I'm not much for trends per se--I don't blindly follow them; I'm much more of a wear-what-looks-flattering gal.  But these Scrunched Mid-Calf Cowboy Boots from Newport News have me practically drooling.  How fabulous are they?!

The boots are also great to have as a transition piece from summer to fall.  For now, you can wear them with bare legs and a cute flirty dress.  Fall? Throw on leggings or tuck some skinny jeans into them.

Bonus: The thick heel means that there's more support and your chances of falling down are pretty low (except for me since I can fall wearing flats simply walking down the street and break bones constantly).

The adorable shoes are on sale for $39 (was $49).  Great price, great boots, and they're pretty much seasonless. It's a no-brainer.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved